SoniMech Lda - Soyo, Zaire
Já só tem 61 dias para se candidatar
- Carry out electrical planned, preventative, and remedial maintenance on equipment including but not limited to the following:
- Electric actuators
- Electronic measurement loops
- Electric motors and fans
- Electronic circuits
- Electrical interlocks
- HV distribution transforms, circuit breakers, isolators, and network
- LV distribution transforms, circuit breakers, isolators, and network
- Turboexpander driven generators
- Motor control centres, isolators, relays, and switches
- Manage and control the activities of any maintenance work that falls within their scope.
- Ensure all work defined by the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) weekly plan is executed and reported within SAP
- Provide technical support to ALNG Electrical maintenance team & resource electrical works, planned, preventative and remedial works
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety and Environment Policies and Procedures -Ensure that all EnerMech Group quality and operational procedures are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures.
Fluent oral and written English
Apprenticeship or significant equivalent experience
City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 trade qualification or equivalent
Evidence of CMMS (SAP) training or equivalent
Demonstrable evidence of use, understanding and interpretation of technical electrical drawings,
symbols, P&ID’s, and Isometrics.
18th Edition (BS 7671:2018) Wiring Regulations
Permit to work systems and process understanding
Lockout and Tagout
Management of change
HNC or equivalent Engineering higher education
Extensive field experience in maintenance, operation and failure cause and analysis.
Proficient in Microsoft systems and packages.
Has working knowledge or experience in key skills sufficient to take on assignments within own
Acts on own to improve technical knowledge
Understands the fundamental principle of own discipline
Has basic competence in key skills
Has basic knowledge and awareness of key skills
Basic data analysis and interpretation skills
Questions and confirms understanding of how own work activities support and align with HSE targets and business goals
Supports the positive safety culture in the organization.
Intervenes to highlight or ‘stop the job’ in response to poorly-managed hazards or required