Cranes & Lifting Inspector
SoniMech Lda - Luanda, todas as provincias
- Have a good understanding of Enermech’s and international inspection, examination and testing standards at all levels in an effort to support clients with activities both offshore and onshore;
- Assist with preparation of detailed work procedures and reports in relation to projects executed;
- Act on guidance and execute lifting equipment inspection, examination and testing projects;
- Assist with equipment recalibrations, inventory control, dispatch and transportation;
- Assist with or lead offshore or site survey work ensuring that all technical information is gathered appropriately and sufficiently in order to accurately prepare follow up work solutions;
Operations & Commercial:
Assist with management, control and replenishment of tools, equipment and consumables in a planned and timely manner using an array of computer software based tracking systems.
- Assist with ensuring services, materials and equipment are tracked and client commitments are in place.
- Assist with developing basic technical and commercial proposals to clients within the boundaries of delegated authority.
- Lead by example and communicate to all of their personnel that safe work and safe operations is an absolute requirement and not just an option;
- Intervening whenever they see a violation and holding a one to one discussion.
- Work to agreed quality standards;
- Adopt a co-operative attitude towards being assigned alternative or additional duties to that which they are primarily employed.
- Offshore coordinator of operations
- NDT Qualifications (current or held previously) including but not limited to Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) / Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI) / Eddy Current Inspection (ECI) & Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UT);
-LEEA Foundation & Lifting Equipment General qualifications as a minimum;
Strong background and experience in inspection, examination and testing activities on offshore / onshore lifting equipment and marine handling systems;
Strong customer related focus including relationship building, problem solving attitude and sales focussed attributes;
Be able to work in an autonomous manner relying on only intermittent support from the wider Enermech Group support functions;
Excellent communication skills to enable effective liaison with clients, vendors and other members of staff;
Careful and meticulous professional and a motivated self-starter
LEEA additional lifting equipment qualifications;
Previous experience or knowledge of fundamental Rope Access Inspection techniques and requirements;
- Previous experience with offshore / onshore cranes and lifting equipment;
- Strong experience working with inspection, examination and testing databases for record keeping purposes
Empresa /Industria transformadora