Analyzer & Metering Technician
SoniMech Lda - Soyo, Zaire
Já só tem 61 dias para se candidatar
- Carry out analyzer and metering planned, preventative, and remedial maintenance on equipment including but not limited to the following:
- All Fire and Gas system controls, indicators, and logic;
- Fire and Gas system testing and end to end logic control;
- Electric, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators;
- Logic, manual, relief, control, and non-return valves including valve positioners and signal converters;
- Level, pressure, temperature and flow indicators and gauges;
- Flow meter troubleshooting and Repair Experience (Coriolis Flow Meters, Rotameters, Ultrasonic;
- Flow Meter, Vortex Shedding Flow Meters and Metering and Custody Transfer Systems);
- Level, pressure, temperature, flow, fire, gas, vibration, and position transmitters and switches;
- Manage and control the activities of any maintenance work that falls within their scope;
- Ensure all work defined by the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) weekly plan is executed and reported within SAP;
- Provide technical support to ALNG analyzer and metering maintenance team & resource Instrument works, planned, preventative and remedial works.
Fluent oral and written English
Apprenticeship or significant equivalent experience
City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 trade qualification or equivalent
Evidence of CMMS (SAP) training or equivalent
Demonstrable evidence of use, understanding and interpretation of technical instrumentation
drawings, symbols, P&ID’s, and Isometrics.
Permit to work systems and process understanding
Lockout and Tagout
Management of change
HNC or equivalent Engineering higher education
Extensive field experience in maintenance, operation and failure cause and analysis.
Proficient in Microsoft systems and packages
Performs varied assignments requiring a thorough working and theoretical knowledge of the
Understands and interprets relevant standards, performs most tasks and requires minimal
Uses technical knowledge to influence and direct project outcome
Challenges status quo in new ways to solve discipline specific problems
Provides technical leadership on specific projects
Continually extends range and depth of own skills and knowledge
Demonstrates good knowledge and understanding of HSE behaviours and expectations.
Intervenes to correct poor performance and non-compliance with safety policies.
Participates appropriately in the identification of hazards, the assessment of risk and the identification of required control measures
Encourages employee involvement in HSE
Leads investigations where appropriate.