Country General Manager (Retail)
Sapientis Talent Management - Luanda, Luanda
Responsibilities include general management, customer relations, operational oversight, business metrics, people management & staff development, cost & risk management, as well as driving sales and improving profitability of the business across the country.
Technical Competencies required:
• Demonstrate understanding and application of leadership and management principles as they relate to the role
• Demonstrate understanding and application of resource management principles, techniques and processes (financial, People, Time, IT, material, equipment, etc), as applies to the role.
• Commercially savvy, demonstrating an understanding of key profitability drivers within the fashion retail space
• Strong change management skills and leadership capabilities to function successfully in a diverse and challenging environment
- Director de obra
- Gestão Administrativa
- Organização Administrativa
Minimum Requirements include:
• Degree/National Diploma in Retail Management, or Business Management or similar
• At least 8 - 10 years’ experience in the Retail industry, with at least 4 being within the fashion retail arena
• 5+ years of high-achievement in an operations management / senior management role (or similar)
• Must be able to assume leadership role in a fast paced, team oriented environment dedicated to delighting the customer and achievement of safety, quality and productivity goals.
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite products.
• Ability to speak Portuguese is highly preferable
Country General Manager – Fashion Retail (Angola) - To be a stellar GM, you must possess a combination of analytical and problem-solving skills, leadership ability, and grit. You must be highly driven and be a hands-on and results-oriented person. You will be responsible for ensuring top-notch market operational delivery high performance, driving growth, and building quality teams.