Candidate must have extensive experience in Oil & Gas sector not less than five years. Successful candidate will be expected to perform duties such as: Accounts Receivable, Account payable, general accounting, being able to prepare cash flow statement, profit and loss accounts and finally the balance sheet. He must be a registered and recognized Accountant at the Ministry of finance. Being able to file company financials to the local tax authority.
Gross Annual Salary: $40,000 to $50,000
Yearly Performance bonus: $5,000
· Proficiency of knowledge of procurement business and skills in communicating effectively with country manager and group President. Able to reconcile accounts.
· Proficiency in preparing monthly and quarterly company budget
· Proficiency in financial analysis, Strategic planning, Negotiating skills
· Experience with developing business plans, scope documents and managing times lines such that project deliverables are thoroughly communicated and deadlines are met.
· Proficiency in monitoring, controlling and auditing, internal financial operations, and the resolution of claims and disputes.
· Proficiency in Excel, Power point.
· Proficiency in English and Portuguese, must be able to conduct meeting and writing a report in English and Portuguese