• Acts as focal point for nominated project/team or department in relation to the movement of personnel.
• Manages external/internal LOI, work permits, and all visa administrative requirements for personnel in/out of the country.
• Books and reserves appropriate transport and ensure that all personnel have correct check-in details.
• Ensures that personnel have the correct documentation to be able to travel to desired locations.
• with other departments to ensure that you have the correct information.
• Manages and allocates field accommodations to personnel.
• Oversees’s guesthouse efficient functionalities or serves as li.....on with hotels/staff house to achieve same level of objectives.
• Updates the personnel logistics system and mobilization tracker in line with emergency response procedures.
• Making travel and guest arrangements.
• Providing quality customer service.
• Working in a professional environment.
• Other duties as assigned.