• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other requested documents.
• Ensure GM receives timely and accurate reporting.
• Provide refined calendar management to GM: Manage and maintain schedule up to date, coordinate and arrange meetings, events, appointments and travels. Further, prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Design and maintain an updated database of all documents through a proper filing system and secure information through regular backups.
• Conduct research on specific topics when needed.
• Collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents using the corporate formats where required.
• Coordinate with Finance on the full set up of the monthly and quarterly reviews.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Manage incoming calls by monitoring, screening, responding and distributing the calls. Also, receive and interact with external visitors.
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
KNOWLEDGE, CORE COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL TRAITS:
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• team player
• attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree
LANGUAGE: Portuguese, English
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years on similar position