• Execute the production plan and meet productivity, shrinkage and sales targets.
• Plan production and produce sufficient products for sale to meet quality and quantity requirements of customers
• Manage stock needed for production as well as shrinkage and wastage
• Implement food health, hygiene and safety standards
• Train staff and direct their day-to-day work
Education: Bachelor degree/ Technical degree (TS degree)
Experience: At least 3 years experience in a similar position in a reputable supermarket or hypermarket chain
Intermarket is the retail network of ORA Invest – under Webcor Group. The goal of this business is to be among the 3 largest retail chains in Angola by 2022. Currently, ORA includes 4 supermarkets with around 600 employees, including the head office employees.