Construction Works Supervisor
NOKIA - Luanda, Luanda
· Contributes to the development of the construction project plan with the Rollout Manager (ROM)
· Coordinates the construction works activities according to the project plan, quality, and deployment processes
· Ensures that detailed site construction design respects all requirements including local standards and regulations
· Ensures construction works are performed according to detailed design, customer guidelines and Nokia standards
· Ensures all issues are solved and escalates the deviations when necessary
· Conducts site visits and site construction acceptance with suppliers and with the customer when required, and manages clearance of site construction defects with suppliers
· Validates and ensures as-built documentation accuracy and availability
· Trains and supports the local construction suppliers as required
· Monitors and controls services delivery against quality processes and operational KPIs
· Follows up service supplier performance and reports to Rollout Manager
· Ensure that Health and Safety regulations and process are respected and apply in all civil works activities.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of relevant experience
We create the critical networks and technologies to bring together the world’s intelligence, across businesses, cities, supply chains and societies.
With our commitment to innovation and technology leadership, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we deliver networks at the limits of science across mobile, infrastructure, cloud, and enabling technologies.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities we need for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
For our latest updates, please visit us online www.nokia.com.