- Within the framework, the job holder assist the Inventory Supervisor to provide safe, efficient and cost effective services to the Company with particular reference to inventory:
- Responsible for carrying out within each accounting year, a 100% count of all the line items held in stock.
- Ensure stock integrity through identification, analysis and reconciliation of stock
- Assist Finance Department in ensuring that closing stock valuation is accurate and authentic for each accounting year
- Follow up stock stored at third parties
- Follow up Stock control SOX (STO_01)
- Stocks areas: Tubulars; Warehouses located onshore , offshore & contractors and Storage yard for chemical, oils and lubricants
- Report immediately any near-miss, incident or anomaly to his immediate hierarchy.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy, especially proper use of PPE
- Make use of Stop Card authority any time it is necessary
- Follow up on closure of any anomaly (pertaining to his activities) raised either by him/her or any observer and take corrective
measures as may be necessary
- Contribute to the 100% annual inventory count of all stock items held in Company within each accounting year
- Participate in the preparation and completion of the annual inventory with partners / auditors
- Prepare the annual final Inventory report for all warehouses
- Participate in regularization meetings for reception discrepancies
- Prepare & disclose the Inventory planning to all concerned entities
- Follow in SAP consumption of material stored at contractors
- Follow up material delivered at contractors and perform GR 105
- Follow and answer audit (CAC, Partners, Internal audit & external audit)
- Regular meeting with warehouses supervisors, to improve the reception & delivery process
- Provide all data for SOX control reports (STO_01) and follow-up the validation process
- Consolidate data from SAP for audits purpose as may be required
- Ensure with warehouse personnel a proper follow-up of discrepancies (Storage)
- Report on weekly basis KPIs related to Inventory activity (data extraction from SAP)
- Participate in the diffusion of good practices and application of procedures related to SAP usage (MM, RLM) by providing support to
- Collect data relating to stock anomalies, analyses them, and provides Stock Discrepancy Reports to the supervisor
- Assist Inventory Supervisor on any other task as may be required
The job is based at Luanda in Industrial Base. The favorable factors are:
- Good communication skills and close contact with all staff and contract Staff
- Complex organization of stock in SAP due to material stored in several different places (Industrial Base + contractors yards)
- Good knowledge of software such as Excel, Word, and most especially SAP.
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative with minimum supervision, and be able to remain calm under pressure, working to meet
Dead line, a high degree of organizational ability, and be an effective communicator with contacts at all levels.
- Improve the implementation of inventories/Report/KPI through more rigorous application of the rules
- Daily presence of the Inventory team at work, and use of correct PPEs
- Correctness of inventory figures of all stock items and detection of obsolete, damaged, and deteriorating items
- Improve the Reception/consumption process of material delivered at Third parties
- The Job holder should be a Degree holder.
- 5 years Oil Industry (Logistics / warehousing / materials management) experience,
- A high level of computer competency and previous experience of computerized stock systems and Excel are essential.
- Responsible, active listening, respect of rules and procedures, accurate and reliable
- Knowledge of SAP R3 Material Management (MM) Module (Inventory, stock control, stock management)
A Multipessoal Angola posiciona-se como um fornecedor de referência no sector de recursos humanos em Angola. A oferta de serviços que coloca no mercado ao dispor dos seus clientes cobre toda a área de recursos humanos. A Multipessoal Angola fornece serviços nas áreas de recrutamento e selecção, formação profissional, consultoria organizacional e de recursos humanos, trabalho temporário e outsourcing, com o objectivo de constituir-se como um parceiro transversal na gestão dos recursos humanos nos seus clientes. Em linha com os valores e objectivos do Grupo Multipessoal em Portugal, a Multipessoal Angola desenvolve a sua actividade assente em parâmetros de rigor, na experiência, sensibilidade e conhecimento do mercado dos recursos humanos em Angola em todos os sectores em que actua. O Grupo Multipessoal é actualmente a empresa portuguesa líder no mercado dos recursos humanos em Portugal, com uma actuação fortemente pautada pela dinâmica, ética e inovação.