mothers2mothers (m2m) - Luanda, todas as provincias
Já só tem 61 dias para se candidatar
The Country Director (CD) will strategically lead the development and implementation of the mothers2mothers (m2m) programme in Angola, and lead a multi-disciplinary country team, ensuring alignment to the m2m strategic plan and organisational direction. To ensure quality programming and organisational success, the CD will draw on resources from the Head Office departments of finance, human resources, communications, business development, operations, programmes and technical support. The CD oversees the day-to-day implementation of the RISE II project in Angola, including coordination of project activities with the National Institute to Fight HIV/AIDS (INLS) and other PEPFAR partners. The position is based in Luanda, Angola.
Key Performance Areas:
Leadership and Management of m2m Angola:
• Lead the development, implementation and review of country strategy and operational plans, including annual workplan and budget, aligned to the organisation’s strategic plan.
• Facilitate the employment, development, and performance management of in-country staff, improving organizational, team, and individual performance while promoting teamwork and the values, mission, vision and culture of m2m at all levels.
• Build, maintain and manage effective and efficient organisational operating systems to support programme service delivery such as finance, administration, IT, and HR. Ensure the sound development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of all country-level operating systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure the effective use of financial resources at all levels (including the utilisation of budget tracking, expenditure analysis, and forecasting) to support programme service delivery, holding fiduciary responsibility for the m2m Angola entity.
Stakeholder Relations and Engagement:
• Represent m2m with international, national, and regional stakeholders, partners, government, and donors in promotion of the organisation’s strategic objectives, ensuring smooth operation of m2m’s programme and active involvement in key national processes.
• Build partnerships and generate financial commitments to sustain and expand m2m’s programming in Angola in line with organisational objectives and identified needs, including leadership for proposal development.
• Provide country intelligence and insight to resource mobilization team to inform planning and proposal development led by head office.
• Ensure close working relationships with MOH and partner organizations to ensure harmonized efforts and coordination of project activities.
• Manage relationships with donors and serve as the liaison to senior leaders in partner organisations.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for USAID/Angola mission for RISE II project. Lead project review meetings and provide proactive updates on RISE II Angola project performance, and work with DCOP to adapt project to respond to country mission priorities. Participate actively in USG partner meetings.
• Oversee the design, implementation, and expansion of m2m programme activities in Angola, including strategic innovations related to scaling up of geographical and technical scope, aligned to donor, MOH, and m2m priorities.
• Manage ongoing expansion of current m2m programming and oversee quality implementation of existing programme services through programmatic assessment and evaluation.
• Oversee and provide technical oversight of the implementation, monitoring, and expansion of project activities, in line with USAID and MOH priorities. Lead the adaptation of Mentor Mother Model innovations for RISE II Angola programming and to remain aligned with national guidelines and policies.
• Ensure quality program implementation. Oversee at least monthly analysis of supportive supervision results and other technical assessments; work with Technical Specialist, Provincial Managers and SI Manager to identify quality improvement priorities, capacity building and training needs, and develop capacity building and implementation plans to address gaps.
• Working with the Senior Project Director conduct supportive supervision as required to monitor site-level service delivery; support site-level QI processes as needed.
• Ensure the timely submission of high quality donor reports, record-keeping, and compliance to all relevant donor requirements.
• Hold responsibility for corporate governance for m2m Angola, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
- Gestão de projectos
- Gestão financeira
Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s degree in public health, social science, or related field
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience planning, managing, and monitoring RMNCH, PMTCT, HIV or public health programs at a national level.
• At least 3 years in a management position, supervising senior staff, in an international or intercultural environment at the national / country level.
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring project performance, using M&E data for program improvement. Ability to organize, analyze, and interpret program performance information.
• Demonstrated experience in planning, budgeting, and budget monitoring, and ensuring good stewardship of human, financial, and material resources.
• Familiarity with adult learning principles
• Demonstrated experience developing project workplans and writing quality donor reports
• Experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders at a national level
• Demonstrated success in organisational representation, fund development, donor and partner relationship management.
• Experience in line managing senior staff
• Experience implementing USAID/PEPFAR projects in Angola
• Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to translate organisational vision into concrete action
• Advanced skills in strategic and analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and negotiation
• Demonstrated excellent writing ability
• Strong financial management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to conduct relationships with senior level managers, government officials and public health staff
• Determination, resourcefulness
• High level of computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
• Fluent in English and Portuguese
• A passion for m2m’s mission and vision
mothers2mothers (m2m) é uma organização africana de atenção primária à saúde que emprega mulheres vivendo com HIV como agentes comunitários de saúde em 10 nações africanas. Essas “Mães Mentoras” fornecem serviços de saúde integrados em clínicas e comunidades para garantir que todos, em todos os lugares, tenham acesso aos serviços de que precisam para serem saudáveis e permanecerem sob cuidados. Nos próximos cinco anos, esse modelo comprovado liderado por pares será ampliado para dobrar a erradicação do HIV, bem como para enfrentar novos desafios de saúde e alcançar mais pessoas - tudo com o objetivo de construir um futuro mais justo e saudável. O emprego de mulheres locais como agentes comunitários de saúde significa que estamos oferecendo um modelo que prioriza os cuidados de saúde para as famílias que mais precisam, prestados por mulheres que os conhecem melhor. Desde a sua criação em 2001, a m2m criou empregos para quase 12.000 mulheres vivendo com HIV na África subsaariana e, juntas, alcançaram mais de 15 milhões de pessoas com serviços essenciais de saúde e educação. Em 2021, o m2m atingiu mais de 1,6 milhão de pessoas em 10 nações africanas, incluindo 402.616 adolescentes (de 10 a 19 anos) - 51% a mais que no ano anterior. A m2m também promoveu os Objetivos Globais de acabar com o HIV/AIDS até 2030 - alcançando a eliminação virtual da transmissão de HIV de mãe para filho entre seus clientes inscritos pelo oitavo ano consecutivo e cumprindo todas as ambiciosas Metas Aceleradas do UNAIDS entre seus clientes quatro anos antes da data-alvo de 2026. Para mais informações, visite www.m2m.orgmulheres e crianças com menos de 2 anos de idade e criou mais de 11,000 postos de trabalho para mulheres africanas que vivem com o VIH. Para mais detalhes, visite www.m2m.org