We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Angola Cluster Sales team, to be based in our Luanda office. You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.
• Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the corporate and regional objectives.
• Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
• Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
• Establish internal network in West Region and globally to facilitate resolution of customer issues & identify opportunities
• Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
• Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
• Research and analyse competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyse sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
-Flexible hours: Customer visits/ entertainment are sometimes outside of normal work schedule.
-Ability to work independently while delivering results(Most of work week will be spent visiting customers outside of the office while Mondays & Fridays are for preparation & reporting)
A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 3 years industry or equivalent sales experience. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.