Interoil Angola Lda - Luanda, Luanda
Já só tem 24 dias para se candidatar
• Compiles information for the cost composition of the company's services verifying the maintenance of pre-set margins to suggest changes or indicate the need for revision;
• Receives, analyses and controls account movements for cost control and accounting purposes;
• Monitors actual commitments and expenditure and analyses approved budgets preparing projections and ensuring timely corrective actions;
• Suggests changes in the event of divergences for the establishment of new control measures and demands action from the areas involved for the maintenance of the established standards;
• Periodically participates in the analysis and preparation of the company budget presenting and justifying the variations found for corrections and applications for the next period;
• Prepares and/or suggests the drafting of policies, processes and procedures that regulate the costing and expenditure determination processes.
• Education /Certification: bachelor´s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
• At least 6 years’ experience (Accounting, Finance or Business Administration), with preference experience in the Oil & Gas Industry;
• Fluency and strong communication in English language is required;
• Experience collaborating with multiple geographic locations;
• Knowledge of transfer pricing;
• Experience in project cost control.
Interoil Angola Lda