Já só tem 34 dias para se candidatar
• Oversee the Statutory and Tax Financial Reporting functions.
• Implement and maintain a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all Angola GAAP.
• Work hand in hand with Senior Finance Manager.
• Ensure accounting compliance and best practice with ATA (Angolan tax authorities).
• Work alongside with ICT to develop automated processes and interfaces with existing company operating systems.
• Manage and control Portuguese chart of accounts.
• Produce regular technical accounting updates and respond to technical queries concerning accounting issues.
• Maintain key relationships both within finance and across the business.
• Planning and preparation of month and year-end timetable ensuring that the process runs smoothly and timely whilst ensuring that relevant processes are improved.
• Ensure timelines and accuracy of monthly financial accounting.
• Financial analysis methodologies.
• Reporting Angolan GAAP.
• Analytical skills.
• Drive for quality and cost.
• Results oriented.
• Qualified Accountant, experience in producing statutory accounts in a large business.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
• Excellent communication skills in both Portuguese and English languages.
Since its creation in 1978, by the entrepreneur AN Nesr, we at the Webcor Group have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of the world's leading players in the agricultural commodity market and the so-called FMCG. This result has been achieved through daily practice of the conviction that experience must be indistinguishable from quality and the dimension is always associated with effectiveness.
We are present all over the world and have integrated more than 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for many thousands of daily operations.
The worldwide dimension of the Webcor Group is the result of the accumulated experience of three decades of managing a broad portfolio of leading brands, products and services.