1) Take responsibility for managing projects. Monitor the fulfillment of the contracts from E2E to achieve contract-based delivery. Be responsible for delivery satisfaction and operation target.
2) Arrange resources in a timely and accurate manner at a low cost according to the business strategy of the accounts or contract requirements, take responsibilities of project management, contract management and resource management , be responsible for delivery management customer satisfaction and delivery financial target of the project
Provide customers with timely, accurate, high quality, and low cost delivery through delivery project management, contract management, and resources management of the account department, and be accountable for the delivery management customer satisfaction.(Delivery management customer satisfaction)
Be responsible for the delivery project goals (revenue, delivery cost rate, ITO, Total billing amount, Long term unbilled AR, Network security) (Delivery financial targets)
Enhance the operation maturity of delivery project through delivery project monitoring and problem escalation and early warning of the account department, and be responsible for the customer satisfaction and delivery success of delivery projects (Delivery project management)
Enhance contracting quality and fulfillment quality of the account department and promote contractual delivery to customers through E2E contract management activities, including key contract clause control, contract negotiation, contract handover, contract fulfillment and change, and billing. (Contract management)
Be responsible for delivery resources management routines, including workload forecast, requirement forecast, planning, and allocation of delivery resources. dynamic performance management for all team members and individuals.
Plan Integration Management: Through plan integration operation, effectively monitor the contract fulfillment, timelessly and accurately coordinate the resources, push for the solution of risks and problems related to the contract fulfillment ；
DR Management : Organize DRB ~ DR4 assessment and PDRT Approval; Upload the approved DRX documents to the system; Organize and apply the category rating for the bidding project.
Experience & Lessons Sharing
High performance delivery team building, improve the low and non performance staffs capability, etc
-Education degree: Bachelor's degree or above
-Specialization: Computer Telecommunication, Science and Technology/Information Technology/Industry & Business Management, etc.
-Work experience: Relevant IT work practice is preferable.
-Knowledge and skills:
1) Demonstrated project management and technical abilities; experience with managing various stakeholders.
2) Certifications in the discipline of Project Control with accreditations such as PMP (Project Management Professional)
3) Basic understanding on general software knowledge
4) General Telecom Knowledge with understanding of Core Network (Packet Service and Circuit Service), Transmission network, Wireless Network (UMTS, GSM Wimax, etc)
5) Equipped with in-depth understanding of telecom industry, particularly in Project Management and have been exposed from project definition, implementation, and project acceptance.
6) Outstanding communication skills at all levels of the organization and across all functional units
7) Understands changes and subsequent impacts, and able to communicate these changes effectively to the team.
8) Has working knowledge of Project Management methodologies, processes and tools.
9) Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish and maintain cooperative and harmonious working relationship within a multicultural work environment.
10) Capability of understanding the customers' requirements in the communications industry and communicating with the customers;
11) Ability to manage a cross-cultural team
12) Self-driven, goal-oriented, strong interpersonal skills
13) Willingness to work and respond to customer complains 24 x 7.
14) Good spoken and written English
15) Good presentation skills.
a) Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
b) Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
c) Inspires staffs to attain goals and pursue excellence.
d) Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change .
e) Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
a) Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
b) Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
c) Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
d) Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
e) Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
f) Plans and facilitates regular team activities outside of the office.
3) Client Management
a) Manages day-to-day client interaction.
b) Sets and manages client expectations.
c) Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
d) Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
e) Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
f) Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
6. Competency requirements: Customer orientation, service awareness, execution ability, and communication and coordination capability
7. Key Stakeholders (Internal & External)
1) Internal: All functions in the Project, All depts in the Project. HR/Admin and the Procurement Department
2) External: Customers, Service & Resource Provider, Sub-contractors
8. Other Competencies/Attributes:
1) Must be a committed individual, able to interact at all levels.
2) Must be able to multitask skills
3) Must be able to plan and control project schedules and structure
4) Must be able to perform other duties as required.
5) Must be able to interface with all level of people
6) Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and writing skills
9. Working Environment / Conditions:
1) Work environment: office
2) Some international and domestic travel required from time to time
3) Standby duties are required
4) On call: 100% variable per project
5) Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
1) Checks and Verifies Regional expenses, e.g. claims, kilometers and overtime within RPM approval scope in accordance with Company Policy.
2) Represents Huawei in all business activities within the Scope of Responsibilities.