Já só tem 48 dias para se candidatar
Carrying out all activities related to the processes used in the projects, according to Company’s rules and procedures.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
Forward Planning of Activities:
• Preparing call for tender (ITT), relevant in the context of work, technical advice and managing engineering contracts;
• Preparing all necessary technical deliveries of assigned projects and/or coordinating the preparation to be carried out at the Head Office, being responsible for the basic and conceptual project, to support the project integrity.
Implementation of Process Activities:
• Identifying and adopting the correct engineering and the HSEQ standards according to the Company’s standards, local rules and legislation;
• Leading the identification, creation and / or adoption of appropriate engineering, discipline standards, with due consideration of specific international standards and rules;
• Developing the project technical activities, ensuring that the highest HSEQ standards are kept throughout the projects;
• Producing and keeping updated, the design project base / requirement declaration, including collection and analysis of relevant information;
• Advising on the standardization of equipment and availability, in order to achieve maximum operability of facilities.
Control of Activities:
• Ensuring the application of the relevant laws and regulations, local rules related to HSEQ and the Company’s standards;
• Checking and approving process simulations;
• Checking the issuance of equipment lists, data sheets (including sizing of equipment and piping for each development scheme) and which contribute to estimate cost;
• Reviewing and approving the specification, design and supply (by Contractors) of process systems at offshore and onshore production facilities, ensuring compliance with the project objectives, industry standards and the best practices for safety, reliability and cost;
• Performing technical integrity and audits/surveys related to HSE;
• For the selected projects, checking the production of block diagrams, process flow diagrams (PFDs), heat, mass balances and process reports.
• Participating in process safety management, including hazard identification activities and HAZOP (Hazard and Operability Study).
• Guiding and leading experts and Contractor’s engineering studies concerning the units;
• Supervising and leading Contractors in the selection and design of the correct processes of hydrocarbons in the project, leading the optimization in terms of technology, implementation time and cost. The focus is mainly in the mixed fluid collection, oil processing, gas processing, single and multistage oil and gas transportation.
Drafting of Reports and Reporting:
• Keeping the record of all audited work;
• Drafting technical reports related to his area;
• Drafting monthly reports of his activities.
Requirements and Experience:
• Education at graduate level or higher in an Engineering area relevant to the job;
• 4-year work experience, in project development process studies in the oil/gas field in the power generation sector.
• Good knowledge of Portuguese;
• Fluent English;
• Computer knowledge from user’s point of view.
• Good knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology, including the applicable principles, techniques, procedures and equipment for the design and production of various products and services;
• Very good knowledge of mechanics, particularly in terms of machines and tools, including their design, use, repair and maintenance;
• Good knowledge of the oil and gas treatment process;
• Good knowledge, comprehensively, of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment facilities;
• Good knowledge of the work system related to production, including processes, equipment, materials and raw materials;
• Control of the equipment so as to perform various tests, aimed at ensuring proper functioning of the machine and quality of the produced product;
• Excellent knowledge of the oil market;
• Good knowledge of contract negotiation.
About Eni Angola
Eni has been present in Angola since 1980 and initiated oil production in 1991. Angola is a core country for strategic growth in Eni’s global energy operations with around 350 employees in the country. Exploration and production activities in Angola are regulated by concessions and Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs).
In 2018, Eni’s production averaged 145,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (146 kboe/d). Our activities are concentrated in the conventional and deep offshore, over a developed and undeveloped area of 21,441 square kilometres (5,303 square kilometres net to Eni).
Two of our major projects in Angola include the West Hub and East Hub developments, located offshore at depths between 450 and 1,500 metres. We are also active in the Angola LNG project and new exploration activities in the country.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.