Information Technology Team Leader
Empresa líder em TIC / Telecomunicações - Luanda, Luanda
- Designs and oversees all technology operations (e.g., network, server’s security, access security, servers,) and evaluate them according to established goals and company policies.
- Identifies the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Keeps pace with new technologies when implementing and/or optimizing functional (Storage, architecture, capacity, performance, …) for the benefit of the system and company.
- Ensures reported faults are firmly solved and make sure similar cases are detected and solved pro-actively.
- Report regularly on KPIs related to IT infrastructure performance in terms of availability and quality of service.
- Supervises the management and resolution of reported issues and ensure both issues and fixes are maintained in a centralized knowledge base system.
- Follows-up on the alert mechanism to notify any critical malfunctioning of the IT infrastructure.
- Negotiates and purchases technological equipment and software.
- Liaises with Suppliers for the implementation, integration, deployment and support of services.
- Develops and ensures backup schedules are performed on time and with according to company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures safety and security of the organization’s IT computing, networking equipment’s and electronic documents.
- Conducts periodic and ad-hoc audit in company operations to ensure systems performance and stability, systems security, systems integrity, systems availability and compliancy with business requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Licenciatura em Engenharia Informática
- Técnico de Informática
- Windows server
• Angolan nationality;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology related field;
• 5 year(s) or more of relevant work experience;
• Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security;
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange;
• Excellent project management skills;
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Highly organized and detail oriented;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• English proficiency would be an advantage but is not essential.
Empresa líder em TIC / Telecomunicações
Renowned national company in the telecommunications sector.