Empresa líder em TIC / Telecomunicações - Luanda, Luanda
Já só tem 30 dias para se candidatar
• Assist senior management in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail;
• Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies;
• Assist in the management and organization of the senior management’s calendars by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities;
• Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements;
• Assist in screening calls and emails;
• Coordinate meetings, luncheons, in-house events;
• Translate documents from Portuguese to English and vice versa;
• Assist in general and administrative duties.
- Secretaria Geral
- Secretário(a) de Direcção
- Travel Coordinator
• Angolan nationality;
• University Degree in Business or relative field;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager is required;
• Previous experience in handling travel arrangements;
• Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
• High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives;
• Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks;
• Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation;
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office;
• Detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks;
• Fluency in English and Portuguese (written and verbal);
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Empresa líder em TIC / Telecomunicações
Renowned national company in the telecommunications sector.