Personnel Logistics Coordinator ( Coordenador de Logística de Pessoal)
DSND Subsea7 - Luanda, Luanda
Já só tem 18 dias para se candidatar
• Be the single point of contact for organization of business activities for company personnel (Trips/Visas/Hotel booking/car reservation….);
• Be the single point of contact for any personnel arriving, departing or transiting through Angola (24/24h and 7/7 days);
• Issue and follow up with crewing department, Projects, Internal Departments, Offshore Resources and agent the requests for personnel movements;
• Work in close co-operation with the Administration team to ensure all relevant paperwork is raised for all new starts prior to their mobilization and chase any missing information prior to the payroll cut-off;
• Coordinates crew changes (On & Off) in close relationship with Projects and offshore construction vessels (o/b administrative officers/agents). Ensure all crew changes are smooth and done as per HSES policy;
• Daily control and follow up travel schedule and travel requests;
• Develop and maintain robust personnel tracking systems for all travelers;
• Prepare and follow new arrivals (installation/training/administration/…) if required;
• Responsible for establishing/file and maintain the cost expenses with agents.
• BA or equivalent upper education certificate in relevant field
• Significant experience in a previous logistics role. (Ideally within Oil & Gas Industry)
• Good administrative and time management skills.
• Microsoft Pack office – Advanced
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills and accurate reporting, both written and verbal,
• Able to work under pressure
• Knowledge of Health, Safety & Quality
• Portuguese mother tongue
• Must be fluent in (oral and written). Moreover, must be comfortable with interlocutor speaking English over the phone, from anywhere in the world.
• Experience with Security/Tracking
• Knowledge of SAP Software
• French (nice to have)