• Motivate and coach a sales team of 30+ and Assistant Manager team of 3+ to achieve/exceed sales
and promotional targets.
• In partnership with the Manager, ensure an effective and accurate business plan is in place
including a promotional planner.
• Ability to assess and develop talent in order to build leadership pipeline.
• Train the sales team to ensure successful key promotions, specialty sales, and execute a daily program for specific cruise itinerary to maximize passenger flow on sales floor.
• Analyze sales and inventory reports, providing feedback and results regarding both top and opportunity sellers.
• Proactively ensure that the sales team is strategically placed on shop floor based on knowledge & skill sets in order to maximize sales and productivity.
• Ability to remain flexible to business changes including demographics, itineraries and shop hours.
• Through effective coaching for sales techniques and other Starboard training, maximize all opportunities to close sales. 40%.
• Leads by examples and builds a spirit of service.
• Verify that the sales team is informed of product knowledge, selling and customer service techniques.
• Motivates and empowers others to achieve and excel.
• Attend to each guest’s need to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
• Coach associates to exceed guest expectations and validate by actively seeking out guest feedback and managing guest feedback.
• Promotes team work by ensuring that everyone works cooperatively towards a common goal.
• Minimum 4 years of multi-unit or department store retail management experience
• Experience with sales volumes of $20 million+ and managing staffs of 30+ highly preferred
• Ability to build relationships at all levels of onboard management in order to partner and influence business decisions.