The position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the Angola's financial activities.
• Manage and direct the treasury front office activities and ensure that the financial transactions, policies, and procedures set out by the Group, meet organization objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
• Contribute to the development of the treasury operational policies and procedures and monitor them.
• Develop and Maintain banking relationships. Further, negotiate bank and service fees.
• Consolidate forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Evaluation and recommendation of investment options, funding sources and financial instruments in order to meet the organization’s treasury objectives.
• Drive trade finance initiatives to obtain the best possible outcome (cost, availability, exposures)
• Support on project financing needs as the group goes through Mergers and acquisitions’ activities.
• When possible, use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to its foreign exchange positions.
• Arrange for debt financing (working capital, project financing).
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
• Leverage and develop the use of Treasury Management Systems (Kyriba) to automate & secure treasury activities.
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
• Degree in Finance.
• 10 Years' finance experience of which at least 4 years in a managerial and treasury role.
• English and Portuguese speaking.
• Experienced in treasury management system.
• Corporate banking experience.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinking.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to plan and organize.
• Good understanding of macro-economic markets and exchange rates.