Já só tem 57 dias para se candidatar
• Perform damage maintenance, preventive and corrective machinery, equipment and installations.
• Maintain designated machinery to minimize downtime.
• Comply with the maintenance plan, carry out work orders and cards to preserve the equipment.
• Perform the analysis corresponding to equipment detentions (TSP, failure reports) to identify and eliminate the source of the problem.
• Transfer knowledge to operators to achieve management autonomy.
• Comply with planned maintenance tasks to ensure the basic condition of the equipment.
• Comply with quality, safety and environmental standards, in order to ensure the safety of our products and prevent accidents and contamination.
• Problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team work.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience dealing with heavy machinery.