Manage the operational processes of the Human Resources function in the assigned entity, and ensure all governance structures are in place and implemented. This include a broad range of people related matters in Human Resources administration, payroll coordination and training according to procedures.
• Manage all Human Resources administration and employee processes according to company policy and legislative requirements.
• Manage and process the HR Training and Development Plan internally.
• Manage and control HR documents and ensure controls and security is in place.
• Compile the monthly payroll with all supporting documentation and submit for approval and processing.
• Handle administrative requests and queries from managers.
• HR Degree / Diploma in Human Resources / Psychology.
• At least 5 years’ experience in HR Operations within a factory environment.
• Language: Portuguese and English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Team player