Já só tem 61 dias para se candidatar
Manage the operational processes of the Human Resources function in the assigned entity, and ensure all governance structures are in place and implemented. This include a broad range of people related matters in Human Resources administration, payroll coordination and training according to procedures.
• Manage all Human Resources administration and employee processes according to company policy and legislative requirements.
• Manage and process the HR Training and Development Plan internally.
• Manage and control HR documents and ensure controls and security is in place.
• Compile the monthly payroll with all supporting documentation and submit for approval and processing.
• Handle administrative requests and queries from managers.
• HR Degree / Diploma in Human Resources / Psychology.
• At least 5 years’ experience in HR Operations within a factory environment.
• Language: Portuguese and English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Team player