• To manage and oversee the preparation and delivery of the financial reports of operations and manage the accounting function of the company.
• Consolidate, analyze and submit financial reports.
• Interpret and explain financial anomalies in financial reporting to facilitate better decision making by the senior management / executive team.
• Act as first point of engagement with internal and external auditors to ensure audits are done according to group requirements and as efficiently as possible.
• Manage the accounting function to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
• Financial and Business Acumen
• Good understanding of macroeconomic markets and exchange rates
• Family Business Experience
• Knowledgeable in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to plan and organize
• Communication (Verbal and written)
• Analytical thinking
• Drive for quality and cost