Já só tem 33 dias para se candidatar
• Oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
• Control the accounting records derived from the operation of the factory in Luanda to communicate to the executive areas all the legal and business management information they require.
• Participate in the evaluation processes of new products and in the process of preparing the annual budget with the purpose of guaranteeing the operation of the Factory.
• Guarantee variable and fixed records through the execution and control of the outputs of the systems to carry out the monthly management "closings".
• Report the monthly management results and industrial indicators for the evaluation and subsequent action of the executive areas.
• Quote new products in coordination with the "Development" area to evaluate new releases.
• Participate in the preparing of annual budget consolidating the information of each area for its presentation and subsequent follow-up.
• Prepare legal-balance-sheet in coordination with external audit.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Awareness of business trends.
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• English and Portuguese speaker. Spanish is a plus.