Já só tem 38 dias para se candidatar
Build a network of suppliers and providers which can provide product and materials which are in line with the expected costs, quality and availability.
• Creates and maintains technical and commercial supplier comparison database for easy supplier selection and assessment.
• Engage with key suppliers on smaller purchases to resolve problems with the timeliness or quality of supplies.
• Analyze previous year purchases and collect the needs of the current year in order to prepare the purchasing forecast.
• Keep track of available stock / supplies and average consumption in order to pro-actively plan for upcoming purchases.
• Business Acumen
• Networking skills to access best suppliers and vendors
• Basic understanding of contract management
• Knowledgeable in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Negotiation skills
• Communication (Verbal and written)
• Analytical Thinking
• Initiative and Decisiveness
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Understanding People and Groups
• Drive for Quality and Cost