Our client is an important player in the Oil & Gas Industry in Angola.
Inside Oil e Gas Services this person will have the responsibility of all HR functions for the various business units (recruitment, training, carrier and mobility, daily management, reporting, staff administration, salaries, between others). Reporting directly to the managing director, this person will also have under his responsibility all teams link with these activities.
• Integration in a solid business group;
• Competitive salary;
• Other benefits in force in the company.
• Master's degree in Business, Management or related field;
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in Human Resources;
• International experience and exposure is an asset;
• Excellent perspective and judgment; a balance of self-confidence and humility;
• Self-starter (well organized, takes responsibility, demonstrates curiosity and initiative) and ability to get things done (execution mindset);
• Leadership and Team player (managing others, participation in team problem solving, project team leadership);
• Excellent written and oral communication in English and Portuguese;
• Angolan Nationality (mandatory).