Adding Talent is a company with an End-to-End HR solutions portfolio. We count on our experience and on a partner's network to enable us to act as a "one-stop-shop".
Senior Contracts & Procurement Specialist
Our client is an international service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, currently seeking a Senior Contracts & Procurement Specialist to join their team in Soyo.
The Senior Contracts & Procurement Specialist will be responsible for executing and administering strategic contracts, providing support of the Contracts and Procurement Specialists and Administrators, including performing several activities in support of contract planning, tender management and contract development , and providing direct support to the Contracts and Procurement Section Manager in order to optimize the team resources and functional methods.
• University degree (Master’s degree is valued and desirable);
• 5 years of professional experience in contracts and procurement in Oil & Gas;
• Angolan nationality;
• Fluency in English;
• Minimum 8 years of maintenance experience in corrosion, management in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical facilities;
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• Project management skills;
• Problem resolution skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Presentation skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Critical thinking;
• Attention to detail;
• Sense of urgency;
• Costumer satisfaction focus.
Other key competences
• Drive for performance excellence;
• Passion to exceed expectations;
• Honesty and patience;
• Integrity and trust.