A Adding Talent Angola é uma empresa de direito Angolano na área de Consultoria em Gestão de Talento, Recrutamento especializado e Formação.
Our client is an international service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, currently seeking a Camp Boss to join their team and work offshore in a rotation regime.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Interact with internal and external customers to ensure all incoming and outgoing personnel and items are processed in a timely fashion, undertakes inductions to new guests;
• Conduct hygiene audits in the camp and kitchen including use by date and storage methodologies to ensure camp health and sanitation standards are maintained;
• Set work priorities and respond to changing external priorities that impact on daily planned activities;
• Coordinate emergency response activities and situations, coach and train team members within the context of fire and emergency response team;
• Prepare reports for managers as required, including daily accommodation and catering status report;
• Supervise support staff;
• Manage all incoming and outgoing business and camp residents mail;
• Maintain camp rules and regulations in the unit in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Catering Manager, F&B Manager or similar functions;
• Experience in Oil & Gas (valued);
• Knowledge of hygiene and storage rules and procedures;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Angolan nationality;
• Leadership and team management skills;
• Great organization skills;
• Capacity to prioritize and adapt to changing circumstances;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Availability to work in a rotation regime of 4 x 4 – 7 working days/7;
• Immediate availability.