Já só tem 53 dias para se candidatar
• Be fully conversant with Sparrows and international inspection, examination and testing standards at all levels in an effort to support clients with activities both offshore and onshore.
• Prepare detailed work procedures and reports in relation to projects executed.
• Execute and / or lead teams involved in lifting equipment inspection, examination and testing projects including transfer of knowledge via on-job training to lesser experienced technicians as part of a local content development programme.
• Arrange equipment recalibrations, inventory control, dispatch and transportation.
• Demonstrate leadership and promote training and development of others. In this respect he is required to lead innovation and to initiate continuous improvement in the business.
• Execute offshore or site survey work ensuring that all technical information is gathered appropriately and sufficiently in order to accurately prepare follow up work solutions.
Operations / Commercial:
• Manage, control and arrange replenishment of tools, equipment and consumables in a planned and timely manner using an array of computer software based tracking systems.
• Ensure that services, materials and equipment are tracked, revenue generation is accurate and client commitments are in place.
• Engage with the relevant support functions to assist with the development of complex project proposals following the necessary processes outlined within Sparrows Integrated Management System.
• Develop and issue basic technical and commercial proposals to clients within the boundaries of delegated authority.
• Lead by example and communicate to all of their personnel that safe work and safe operations is an absolute requirement and not just an option.
• Intervening whenever they see a violation and holding a one to one discussion.
• Work to agreed quality standards.
• Adopt a co-operative attitude towards being assigned alternative or additional duties to that which they are primarily employed.
• Proactively discuss and offer solutions to clients from Sparrows current line of product services.
• Build and maintain positive and constructive working relationships with customers, sub-contractors, management, team members and other colleagues.
• Work co-operatively and productively with others to ensure planning, technical integrity and successful completion of projects.
• Actively contribute to meetings and discussions
• Demonstrate honesty and integrity in dealing with people and use behaviour and language which is appropriate for the workplace.
• Recognised NDT Qualifications (current or held previously) including but not limited to Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) / Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI) / Eddy Current Inspection (ECI) & Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UT).
• LEEA Foundation & Lifting Equipment General qualifications as a minimum.
• FROG Inspection & Maintenance.
• Strong background and experience in inspection, examination and testing activities on offshore / onshore lifting equipment and marine handling systems.
• Strong customer related focus including relationship building, problem solving attitude and sales focussed attributes.
• Be able to work in an autonomous manner relying on only intermittent support from the wider Sparrows Group support functions.
• Excellent communication skills to enable effective liaison with clients, vendors and other members of staff.
• Careful and meticulous professional and a motivated self-starter.
• Previous experience and knowledge of working in Angola and / or West Africa
• LEEA additional lifting equipment qualifications.
• Previous experience or knowledge of fundamental Rope Access Inspection techniques and requirements
• Previous experience with offshore / onshore cranes and lifting equipment.
• Strong experience working with inspection, examination and testing databases for record keeping purposes.
A leading company in Oil & Gas / Mining