Já só tem 29 dias para se candidatar
• Completing onshore and offshore crane boom rewiring to include lighting, over hoist systems and safe load indicators;
• Completing crane service routines and advising and recommending repairs to be carried out;
• Preparing reports for Sparrows Engineers, as requested;
• Commissioning all offshore projects completed by Sparrows Offshore to the satisfaction and approval of clients representative;
• It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with the Company's HSEQ Policy and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Sparrows Integrated Management System. The incumbent must report any incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems to their Line Manager;
• The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety legislation to follow all Company processes and procedures and familiarise themselves with the emergency response arrangements applicable to them. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises.
Holder of valid COMPEX certificate;
Recognised trade apprenticeship / electrical NVQ minimum 3;
Experience in the completion of planned maintenance activities on offshore cranes;
Experience in the completion of fault finding and repair of offshore cranes;
Be able to read technical drawings and converse on a technical level with onshore support;
Be computer literate and be able to complete and submit accurate trip reports.
We require English CVs
A leading company in Oil & Gas / Mining