Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading paper manufacturing company to recruit a Channel Development Executive for its operation in Angola.
Our client has company’s broad portfolio of products extends from superior quality short fiber large paper sheets to innovative stationery products and premium copy papers.
• Identifying all channels in the responsible area. Need to know all channels, e.g., how many copy centers, stationery shops, MT, government sector. Need to know the market share of each channel, then they can cover all channels. Performance can be measured by the coverage of all key channels; number of stores visits and marketing support on those channels.
• Together with Head Office Team, formulating Channel Strategy and action plan, their relative importance, actions required to grow within each channel including channel promotions. The channels are stationery shops, Catalogue, corporate resellers, redistribution dealers, modern trade and tender business (such as direct sell to Government, big corporates).
• Visit channels according to the visit schedule agreed with the Head Office.
• Update channels' company profile monthly
• Developing and growing all Channels including placing our products in key channels such as Stationery shops, Modern Trade
• Developing other channels: Pro-actively seek out new opportunities to enhance the brand awareness and volume such as penetration into other channels such as Schools, Universities, Convenient stores including direct sales into Government sector.
• Monitoring trade prices in the markets through all channels and regions.
• Implement CPE programs at and with trade channel partners, report results and collect supporting documents.
Trade price stability.
• Trade price monitoring. This is crucial to the growth of our paper brands.
• Your responsibility will be:
• Ensure trade price structure is stable across all channels.
• Ensure end user price is stable and at level agreed upon with HQ.
• Monitoring the trade price structure and end user price.
Submit visit report to Country Representative
• The reports will cover all key aspects of branding: pricing, distribution, promotions in channel and communications.
Offer : Attractive Package
• General Degree in Marketing, Business Studies. Experience in Reputable FMCG or other related industry and sales is a plus.
• good selling skills and account management knowledge
• Sales or Marketing implementation
• Min 1-2 years at FMCG Sales or Marketing experience
• Track Record
• Experience in dealing with channel partners and maintaining good channel partner relationship.
• FLUENT ENGLISH IS MANDOTORY FOR THIS POSITION