Our new colleague will be responsible for delivering high quality technical services and support to our customers ensuring that all issues are dealt with in the most effective and satisfactory way. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the mechanics, electronics and automation field by performing services on our clients’ sites.
- Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Filling Machines and Distribution Equipment in our customers all around Portugal (50%), Angola (50%) and sometimes in Spain;
- Perform troubleshooting and fault finding services on site and by phone.
Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer sites;
- Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow up on customers concerns and problems.
What We Can Offer You:
- Being part of an international company with a secure background;
- Involvement in our technical training program;
- A long term opportunity;
- Competitive salary;
- Company car.
Lisbon (Distrito de Lisboa)
- Bachelor degree or above, in electronic or electro-mechanical engineering.
1-2 years work experience in electro-mechanical maintenance;
- 1-2 years experience in PLC, electrical and electronic systems in general;
- Ability to repair machines onsite;
- Experience with filling machines is a big advantage;
- Willing to travel extensively in Portugal and foreign countries (especially Angola, Spain);
- Good command of Portuguese, English and Spanish (writing/reporting skills are essential);
- Driving licence;
- Good command of computer skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Proven understanding of Customer Satisfaction and business vision;
- Initiative and ability to work in team;
- Customer oriented and result oriented attitude.