SPECIALISTS IN SERVICES PROVIDING
CONSULTANCY AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
We have a global services offering and integrated solutions in the areas of
Technical Consultancy, Recruitment and Assignment, and Multidisciplinary Training.
We make every day more and better, to exceed our customers' expectations in quality,
agility and profitability. Your satisfaction is our main goal!
..... Accountant has he responsibility to produce financial reports from accounting systems and analyses reports as well as:
• Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
• Ensure that al reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
• Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly and in timely manner
• Calculates financial accruals
• Undertakes reconciliations
• Produces budgets
• Prepares financial forecasts
• Collates information for statutory returns
• Process payroll in a timely manner
• Ensure that period bank reconciliations are completed
• Ensure that required debt payment are made on a timely basis
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Maintain an orderly accounting filling system
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
Coordination of activities of the finance department.
Planning, supervising and monitoring the reporting of all financial activities of the company including:
Processing of transactions within the receipt and payment cycle including debt collection and payment planning
Providing all information relating to financial activities
Advising management on technical accounting issues.
Implementing agreed company procedures relating to accounting activities.
Oversees the accounting operations of external consultancy providers (third parties) corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations and policies and procedures.
Providing quality customer service
Working in a professional environment
Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCIA EM EMPRESAS PETROLIFERAS NO MERCADO ANGOLANO