One of the world's leading supplier of technology, project management and information solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Due to recent internal developments, our client is looking for its new Tax Manager in Angola.
Working directly with the CFO in Angola and reporting to the Head Office in Europe, you will be responsible for tax compliance, implementation of tax plans and for the review of direct & indirect taxes including corporate income tax, VAT, customs and employee related taxes. Further responsibilities include:
• Supervision / preparation of annual fiscal accounts,
• Reconciliation against tax provision model,
• Timely calculation and booking of monthly tax provision,
• Preparation and submission of monthly / quarterly reporting,
• Ad-hoc projects, including various tax planning projects,
• Audits internal / external compliance with tax regulations,
• Preparation of customs and VAT filings,
• Evaluation of recommendations and implements tax plans,
• Reviewing employee related withholdings and tax related issues,
• Responsible for local tax audits,
• Manage a team of 3 people.
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA), having gained at least 8 years’ experience in Accounting or Tax within an International Group. An initial experience in Audit will be strongly appreciated.
You will be capable of managing multiple projects, possess good problem solving skills, have a result oriented approach and enjoy working in a true international team environment.
You are fluent in Portuguese and English.
This is an excellent opportunity to have an International career in Finance/Tax working for a genuine market leader.