Michael Page Africa is the division of PageGroup specifically dedicated to the recruitment of managers and senior executives on the African continent. Our international team of over 50 consultants operate from our offices in Paris, Casablanca and Johannesburg providing a full search and selection offering. We have extensive experience and a proven track record in sourcing the best expatriates, local nationals and interim executives for our clients.
Reporting to the Sales Manager Africa, the Country Manager will globally be responsible for all of the technical, financial, commercial and administrative related issues in Angola. He or she will be expected to achieving the sales and profitability and to strenghtening the Company position in the country.Key accountabilities include:
- Managing a team of 10 employees,
- Developing a key account program and a good commercial awareness of the local market,
- Identifying and prospecting new business opportunities,
- Managing relationship with existing clients by ensuring compliance of best practice to customer requirements and company standards,
- Ensuring market intelligence and customer knowledge are sufficient to meet company targets and forecasts,
-Working closely with the Regional Manager and the Head-Quarter to efficiently utilize resources and maximise sales penetration at local level.
With a University degree in business administration or in engineering, you have a minimum of 10-years experience in the Oil and gas industry at management level. A previous experience in Angola is advantageous.
Dynamic, rigorous, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the ability to work on your own initiative and are capable of setting up negotiations.
You'll possess fluent verbal and written Portuguese and English language skills.
National travel is a requirement for this role.