Our client is a leading company that supports International Pharmaceutical Manufactures in the registration, distribution and sales of products in Africa. Regarding their sustained growth in Angola, they intend to recruit a Medical Sales Representative.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible to provide the Angola medical profession, pharmacies and Health Officials with medical/scientific information on pharmaceutical products, for their successful and correct prescription/use. Activities would be conducted in compliance with Angola Ministry of Health rules and regulations as well as with industry code of conduct, ethics and internal rules and regulations.
• MD/Pharmacist/Biologist/Medical Technologist or equivalent;
• Experience in pharmaceutical sales;
• Strong communication skills;
• Dynamic, willingness to perform under pressure;
• Reliable, Results oriented and able to manage a territory;
• Able to travel and to work independently;
• Contacts in the Health and Medical/Pharmaceutical field in Angola is a plus;
• English language (spoken - written);
• Computer literate;
• Need of a valid driving license;
• Valid passport;
• Angolan citizen (mandatory).