Sales Executive is in charge of the whole Sales Coordinator Team and is responsible for a smooth run of the companies sales operations.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring smooth successful sales;
• Ensuring steady growth in sales figures;
• Ensuring that the Teams are constructed from good, trustfull and ambitious employees and work in harmony;
• Ensuring that the yearly sales plan is executed on time, highest quality of service and matching the financial plan;
• Finding ways for expanding the market and providing accurate feedback on most recent consumer trends;
• Preparation of a quarterly sales plan according to the yearly plan
• Ensuring smooth logistics and coordination of the sales team;
• Preparation of regular market analysis based on the feedback questionnaires;
• Ensuring that all paper work and sales figures are registered on a daily basis in place
• Reporting and communicating with the head of the company
• Evaluating success of the sales team
• Taking care that all customers are satisfied by visiting own clients and clients of other sales coordinators
• Competitive salary and working environment,
• Fixed-term employment with the possibility of extension,
• Benefits and rewards for achieving sales plan
• Job training.
Applications, accompanied by motivation letter and English CV should be sent no later than 20.9.2015
Artos Group would like to invite enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and independent person with good communications skills to become part of our team and take over the available Sales Executive position for Menha, our sachet water product in Luanda, Angola.
SALES EXECUTIVE (M/F)
Candidates are expected to:
• Have good physical and mental condition,
• Have excellent communication skills
• Are energetic, responsible, independent and conscientious,
• Are quick in response to different customer requirements,
• Are precise, punctual, flexible and tidy,
• Are flexible in working hours and motivated to work,
• Be willing to occasionally work on Saturdays or Sundays,
• Have category B driving license for at least 1 year,
• Have excellent knowledge of English and Portuguese.
• Have prior experience on similar work position