At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love. Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Sales Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses. You know you are doing a good job when:
More about you:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 3-5 years of professional experience in sales/client relations.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!