· Project Proposal & Initiation
· To develop and assess project proposals through coordination with various stakeholders.
· To negotiate with counter-parties terms and conditions of agreement including price bid/offers.
· Project Execution & Supervision
· To coordinate with H&S Construction Division (or subcontractors).
· To develop and review project schedules, budgets, and execution plans.
· To supervise and coordinate construction progress, also including project revenues, expenses, and outstanding invoices to assure timely cash flow.
To comply with legal requirements, safety codes, and other regulations.
· Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or other proper function.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in the design, construction or management of construction projects, especially for civil engineering and hydro-power plant projects preferred.
· Experience in construction supervision company or as a supervisor preferred.
· Professional certificates by Ordem dos Engenheiros or any other representative association required.
· Language skills: Native Portuguese with fluent English required, both verbal and written.
· Knowledge of regulations of government of Angola specifically over construction field.
· Computer literacy highly required. (Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, etc.)
Driver’s license required.