Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in coordinating and ensuring liaison between all the required activities, Company entities,
Contractors, etc.for the preparation and execution of multidisciplinary RFM (request for modification) from issuance to
(depending on the cases) Ready For Commissioning or Ready For Start-up status.
The RFM may involve all together or separately Electrical, Instrumentation, and Piping, Structure or other type of WORKS to
be executed on COMPANY'S oil and gas installation.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
- To Guarantee the good preparation and realization of work in respect of procedures, specifications,
safety and environmental protection in accordance with the RFM (Request for Modification)
COMPANY'S client's exigencies.
- To definite the overall process to complete the preparation and realization activities for each RFM
- To fulfil the Analysis of the WORK requested in the RFM and give direction in terms of detailed preparation
- To coordinate and follow up the work progress and consolidation of the RFM into comprehensives files for all
- To make necessary arbitration between different disciplines, the only criteria being the benefit of the overall
- To liaise with Safety, Cost, Planning and Administration sections to improve effectiveness of the results of the
- To make technical evaluation of tenders in close cooperation with COMPANY'S Contracts Department
- Follow up procedures and instructions to be executed by COMPANY'S Subcontractors in a safely and efficiently
- To archive of all relevant files and document for review by COMPANY'S auditors.
- To guarantee that a Risk analysis is performed prior to the start of any work.
- To assure that works are performed in complete accordance with Company Rules and Specifications.
- To prepare a Scope of Work and planning of the FPSO full Field Shut Down.
Inspection and Control SERVICES
- To apply clear policies and general rules in order to have a coherent and homogeneous Construction Team.
- To ensure that all members of the team are aware that in addition to quality and good engineering practice,
planning, meeting deadlines and cost must be a permanent concern.
- To control of technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and drawings and prefabrication at COMPANY'S
- To follow up Inspection and control of the WORK execution subsequent to the RFM in all respects to the
procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
- To initiate proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery schedule and planning of
the work are met.
- To assume Liaison with COMPANY'S personnel (COMPANY'S construction Department (PJT), COMPANY'S
engineering department (ITV/ING)) involved in the RFM process and works.
- To assume Liaison with COMPANY'S Subcontractor to coordinate availability and suitability of equipment.
- To assume Liaison between COMPANIES'S construction Department (PJT) and the field operations for the handover
of new / modified plant and systems subsequent to RFM.
- To participate to regular site coordination meetings to report activities of Construction Contractors of all disciplines
including Piping, Structural, Scaffolding, Instrumentation, Electrical and Painting.
- Participate or organize coordination and realization to regular progress coordination and shutdown preparation
- Supports to Field Construction Superintendent to realise the WORK on site.
- Participate on site when required to project on 'Kick off Meetings'.
- Liaise and support Vendor / Contractor representative for site survey and work visits.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)