Please note: This position is to cover a maternity leave of an existing employee for a duration of 4 month.
Purpose of position: Assist the Finance department in administrating and registering all treasury movements.
Close the weekly cash flow (USD & AOA);
Withdraw of the weekly petty cash at the Bank;
Draw vouchers for expenditures;
Classify all the receipts for the BU;
Keep a clear and provide back-ups for all movements from the safe;
Daily draw a sheet for cash movements;
Verify all payments done to the current account of suppliers;
Pay I.O.U.'s for operational expenses;
Classify the expenditures costs and back-ups for the I.O.U.
Keep abreast of current and new contracts\tariffs and assist Marketing & Sales department as necessary;
Endure correct implementation of all Panalpina Processes and procedures;
Keep abreast of Panalpina services and new developments;
Participate actively in improving the quality of Panalpina operations and services;
Apply HSE rules and requirements at your function and report HSE observations;
Keep your workspace organized and follow Clean Desk Policy;
Apply the CISP and respect the code of conduct;
Carry out other tasks as required by management;
Skills & Competencies
Ability to be effectively managed through KPI setting and measurement;
• Capable to generate creative ideas/solutions;
• High result orientation;
• High accountability, responsible, reliable, detailed oriented;
• Strong strategic planning and organizational skills – prioritize, plan, assign and control;
• Effective listening;
• Ability to clearly and concisely present both written and/or oral information;
• Effective team player and advanced interpersonal skills;
• Initiative and pro-active;
Secondary school advisable; University preferable.