• Experienced Paramedic with solid ability to perform technical medical skills with a high degree of accuracy.
• Able to understand and effectively deal with emotional and medical needs of victims of injuries, acute illnesses, or psychological emergencies and maintain a professional and objective approach to caring for ill or injured persons.
• Open to learning new concepts in rescue and medical skills, and techniques in pre-hospital care.
• Skilled at performing a variety of limited mechanical work involved in the use, testing and maintenance of rescue and medical equipment and directing and teaching other personnel.
• Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions and orders and to maintain a professional attitude.
• Skilled at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, assisting agencies, hospital personnel and the general public.
Seeking to secure a full-time paramedic position where you can continue to develop and enhance your skills and knowledge in the medical field to help others.