People are our greatest strength. We believe that by creating a working environment for all our employees that ensures their health and safety is paramount and encouraging the development of staff through education and training. We also employ a wide range of people from different backgrounds, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer that have achieved in investing in people from different background and Nationality.
We are seeking Civil Engineers with civil, highway, and utilities experience to work full time on our projects, and to support our infrastructure and construction activities. The hired candidate will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers and will perform the following responsibilities:
• Undertake civil, utilities, and highway engineering
• Prepare and review drawings detailing the systems designed
• System design calculations
• Report writing
• Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines
• Attend meetings with clients to understand their design needs and issues, and to present proposed solutions and approaches
• Visit project sites to perform inspections during design and construction
• Take responsibility for definable parts of a project
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
• 2 or more years of experience in a similar industry and environment.
• Good communication skills
• Independently identify actions needed and take initiative to close out open issues.
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment