Candidate must have extensive experience in Oil & Gas sector not less than seven years. Successful candidate will be expected to perform duties, monitor and supervise in local purchasing, including, participating in bid, managing the local buyers, communicating with clients and concessionaire, Performing administration preparing weekly and monthly report, able to analyze the cost, conducting high level meeting with suppliers and clients. Able to understand the numbers. Have a good reputation in local Oil and Gas market, must have at least a degree ( master preferred) a in the relevant field.
Gross Annual Salary: $60,000 to $70,000
Car plus health insurance
Yearly Performance bonus: $10,000 to $15,000
1% of Net profit on the new business brought in
· Proficiency and experience in and administration of resources and people.
· Proficiency in all phases of procurement including knowledge and skill in communicating effectively with suppliers, Clients, compilation of bid requests, negotiation of contracted terms and conditions, and award of commitments.
· Proficiency in monitoring supplier performance, and the resolution of claims and disputes.
· Proficiency in Excel, Power point and able to sell company services to the new or existing clients.
· Must have extensive experience in business development
· Able to responds well in both real-time operation and quick turnaround environments.
· Project management skills is necessary and Must Be IT literate.
· Proficiency in English and Portuguese, must be able to conduct meeting and writing a report in English and Portuguese