• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Coordination of activities of the finance department.
• Planning, supervising and monitoring the reporting of all financial activities of the company including:
o Processing of transactions within the receipt and payment cycle including debt collection and payment planning
o Providing all information relating to financial activities
• Advising management on technical accounting issues.
• Implementing agreed company procedures relating to accounting activities.
• Oversees the accounting operations of external consultancy providers (third parties) corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations and policies and procedures.