• Accomplish critical analysis of business circumstances and product requests in order to develop recommendations
• Capacity to detail requirements, procedures and develop business cases to implement processes and system changes
• Management of evaluation and prioritization meetings with key stakeholders
• Development of documentation and promotion of end user training sessions as required by release contents
• Elaboration of regular communications, metrics and status reporting
• Degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar
• Minimum 2 years professional experience as Business Analyst in the banking industry
• CCBA, CBPA or PMI-PBA certification
• Experience in project management methodologies such as PMI, SCRUM or similar
• Experience in survey , analysis and identification of improvements in business processes and information systems
• Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills
• Advanced skills of Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project
• English level: fluent
NOESIS promotes the evolution and professional development of all of its consultants. We also provide attractive salary packages in accordance with the levels of experience as presented by new applicants.
Founded in 1995, NOESIS is a Portuguese IT consultancy company specializing in providing solutions to increase competitiveness, facilitate management, reduce costs and optimize processes for their clients, both nationally and internationally.
NOESIS has their head office in Oeiras and is also present in Lisbon, OPorto, Coimbra, Dublin, São Paulo, Brussels and Luanda
NOESIS counts on more than 470 highly skilled permanent employees, with an annual turnover of over 21 million Euros. Our offer is structured into four primary business units Quality Management, Infrastructure Services, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Solutions, Agile Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning e Professional Services.
To meet the challenges of an increasingly demanding and competitive market, we continually invest in our existing workforce and only hire the best talent to complement those teams. Only in this way we can continue to ensure we provided our clients with the highest levels of quality to remain a true reference point in the IT sector.