A Multipessoal Angola posiciona-se como um fornecedor de referência no sector de recursos humanos em Angola. A oferta de serviços que coloca no mercado ao dispor dos seus clientes cobre toda a área de recursos humanos.
A Multipessoal Angola fornece serviços nas áreas de recrutamento e selecção, formação profissional, consultoria organizacional e de recursos humanos, trabalho temporário e outsourcing, com o objectivo de constituir-se como um parceiro transversal na gestão dos recursos humanos nos seus clientes.
Em linha com os valores e objectivos do Grupo Multipessoal em Portugal, a Multipessoal Angola desenvolve a sua actividade assente em parâmetros de rigor, na experiência, sensibilidade e conhecimento do mercado dos recursos humanos em Angola em todos os sectores em que actua.
O Grupo Multipessoal é actualmente a empresa portuguesa líder no mercado dos recursos humanos em Portugal, com uma actuação fortemente pautada pela dinâmica, ética e inovação.
• Maintains full responsibility for assigned business unit, including profitability, product management, budgeting and business unit operations;
• Responsible for overall profitability ratios for assigned business unit;
• Creates sales projections and sets objectives for assigned business unit services;
• Coordinates service management;
• Develops and executes full strategic sales and marketing plans and programs for assigned business unit services;
• Drives sales effort for assigned business unit products in coordination with the Business Development function;
• Must have “team” approach and work as a “teammate” with operations and the other Company BU’s and departments;
• Responsible for advancing the company’s customer service reputation with external & internal customer base;
• Develops and manages the budget for assigned business unit;
• Assigns and allocates resources to achieve specific business results;
• Manages the team. Overall responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems;
• Adheres to and complies with applicable Company policies, including the 3 Absolutes and the Code of Ethics;
• Incorporates Company standards of excellence into daily work to foster a total quality environment and demonstrates personal commitment to excellence;
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities according to organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Angolan nationality;
• 5 to 10 years in a similar position, in the TIC industry or related field;
• Experience in managing P&L;
• Experience in project management;
• Experience in O&G upstream market in Africa (Angola specifically) would be highly preferred;
• Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Metallurgical Engineering;
• Well organized;
• Understanding of the Angola business environment, preferred;
• Portuguese and English speaking;
• Proven experience of managing a team of 50+ inspectors;
• Strong commercial and technical experience;
• Project Management experience, highly preferred;
• Ability to get things done and get processes going when they get stuck;
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents namely tenders and contracts;
• Commitment to the company’s Core Values, Code of Ethics and ‘3 Absolutes’;
• Good people engagement and relational skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with people, both verbally and in writing;
• Methodical, organised approach to work;
• Analytical thinking;
• Initiative, motivation and self-drive.