Michael Page Africa is the division of PageGroup specifically dedicated to the recruitment of managers and senior executives on the African continent. Our client, a global leading international industrial Group, is seeking a Human Resources Manager for its operations in Angola.
Reporting to the Managing Director in Angola, you advise and assist in formulating overall objectives, policies and strategies. You will have to :
- Recruit high-quality, competent and responsible people.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate all activities in the Human Resource Department in an effort to reach maximum levels of employee productivity and creativity through the work force.
- Develop objectives, strategies, plans, policies and programs in the area of manpower and succession planning employment, training and development, reward and performance management, information systems and employee relations.
- Recommend effective and efficient organization structure and developmental plans to coincide with strategic objectives.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators and financial control.
- Oversee the salary administration and ensure legal compliance.
- Perform other tasks within the company which may be allocated from time to time and are commensurate with the position.
You should be of graduate caliber with at least 10 years HR Generalist experience ideally gained in an international company (B to B environment).
A solid recruitment skill set needs to be combined with a good understanding of Angolan labor law.
You will have a passion for a combination of everyday responsibilities and project work, coupled with strong communication and organizational skills.
Strong command of Portuguese and English.