Michael Page Africa is the division of PageGroup specifically dedicated to the recruitment of managers and senior executives on the African continent. Our international team of over 50 consultants operate from our offices in Paris, Casablanca and Johannesburg providing a full search and selection offering. We have extensive experience and a proven track record in sourcing the best expatriates, local nationals and interim executives for our clients.
The Commercial Manager will be expected to:
- Building relationships with customers and cultivating accounts into long-term customer alliances,
- Preparing and making technical presentations focusing on value to consumer and coordinating visits from company staff and management,
- Developing key customer accounts in the region,
-Achieving bookings and earnings targets consistent with the Business Unit objectives,
- Acting as a liaison between the Project team and the customer,
- Managing relationship with existing clients by ensuring compliance of best practice to customer requirements and company standards,
-Minimizing commercial risk when developing sales contracts,
-Coordinating closely with other services involved in the development of the business in Africa to ensure enterprise success in the region.
With a University degree in business administration or in marketing, you have a minimum of 5-years experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
Dynamic, rigorous, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the ability to work on your own initiative and are capable of setting up negotiations.
You'll possess fluent verbal and written Portuguese and English language skills.